CORONA VIRUS ADVISORY: COVID-19
COVID-19 update 05-18-20:
Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, IPAM’s programs are currently running on-line. The IPAM building is closed.
The following IPAM programs have been modified due to COVID-19:
- All activities, including four workshops of the Spring 2020 long program on High Dimensional Hamilton-Jacobi Equations, are virtual.
- The Culminating workshop for High Dimensional Hamilton-Jacobi Equations (Spring 2020 program) is cancelled. There will be a special HDHJ activity in early January 2022.
- The reunion conferences for High Dimensional Energy Landscapes (EL, Fall 2017) and Big Data and High Performance Computing (BDC, Fall 2018) have been rescheduled.
- The summer school on Mathematics of Topological Phases of Matter is rescheduled for Summer 2021; please see the summer school web page for more information.
- Summer 2020 Student Research Programs:
- RIPS-Singapore has been cancelled with some students transferring to RIPS-Los Angeles.
- G-RIPS-Berlin and G-RIPS Sendai have been cancelled with some students transferring to the new G-RIPS-Los Angeles.
- RIPS-Los Angeles will start as originally scheduled but will be initially virtual.
Unless otherwise specified, all future IPAM programs will continue to run as scheduled, with appropriate virtual components depending on future developments. Program participants should expect to be notified of the specific nature of each program no later than 30 days prior to the start of the program.
The link to the UCLA COVID-19 website is: https://www.bso.ucla.edu/