To apply for G-RIPS Sendai, visit: https://www.mathprograms.org/db/programs/1011 and follow the steps below:
1. Review the program description/requirements and click on “Apply.”
2. Login using your email address, choose your own password and check the “this is my first login…” checkbox on your first login.
3. After login, fill out the Standard Coversheet. Make sure to enter your two reference writers, but do not check the “email notify writer on submit” box.
4. Click on “submit” and you will be redirected to the G-RIPS Sendai application form.
5. Fill out the G-RIPS Sendai application form. For the “US VISA Status” question, select your country of citizenship. Please note that only U.S. citizens and permanent residents are eligible for G-RIPS Sendai.
6. Make sure to submit/upload all the required documents: your resume/CV, transcripts (can be unofficial), and select two reference writers for this program. Make sure to check the boxes next to your reference writers’ names and click on the green arrow to send them an email request for a tailored reference letter (the system will email them the reference letter requests). Your reference writers won’t receive any letter requests unless you click on the green arrow and the status next to their names changes to “email sent.”
7. Once you complete the application form and upload the required documents, click on “Apply.” Your submission is successful only if you see the “Thank you for submitting your application” screen right after submitting the form that states your application is complete and all required items have been submitted.
8. You can check your Status page to see any status updates, and to see if your application is complete or to update it.
The application deadline is March 5, 2021 at 8:59 PM (Pacific Time). Reference letters must be submitted by the application deadline.
Please send your questions to email@example.com