IPAM Program Organizers and Board Member Named AMS Fellows
The American Math Society (AMS) has announced their 2016 Fellows. This year, four IPAM program organizers and one board member are honored with this distinction:
- Eric Carlen (Rutgers) – organizer of Kinetic Transport long program
- Alice Chang (Princeton) – founding member of IPAM’s Science Advisory Board
- Martin Hairer (University of Warwick) – organizer of Rough Paths workshop and speaker for Random Media workshop
- Janos Pach (EPFL) – organizer of Combinatorics long program and participant of Combinatorial and Computational Geometry long program
- Robert Pego (Carnegie Mellon University) – participant of Kinetic Transport long program and organizer of one workshop
Congratulations to them all! For a complete list of the AMS 2016 Fellow and the goals of the program, click here.