WELCOME TO THE VIRTUAL POSTER SESSION FOR IPAM’S WORSHOP, TRANSPORT AND MIXING IN COMPLEX AND TURBULENT FLOWS!
This poster session will be live from January 11-14, 2021. Presenters will be available to respond to any feedback on their posters during this time. Please click on a title to view and comment on a poster. Once you have clicked on a link you can zoom in or download the poster to enlarge.
- “Uniqueness of the 2D Euler equation on a corner domain with non-constant vorticity around the corner,” presented by Siddhant Agrawal (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- “Far-field boundary conditions for simulating a ‘patch’ of wall-bounded turbulent flow,” presented by Sean P. Carney (University of California, Los Angeles)
- “Riemann’s non-differentiable function as the trajectory of vortex filaments driven by the binormal flow,” presented by Daniel Eceizabarrena (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- “Hierarchical Parcel-Swapping Representation of Turbulent Transport and Mixing,” presented by Alan Kerstein (University of Utah)
- “Transition to the ultimate regime in a stochastic model for thermal convection with internal sources,” presented by Marten Klein (Brandenburg University of Technology)
- “Structured input-output analysis of dominant flow structures in transitional plane Couette flow,” presented by Chang Liu (Johns Hopkins University)
- “Ultimate heat transfer in thermal convection between porous walls,” presented by Shingo Motoki (Osaka University)
- “Approximation of Long & Non-linear Gravity Water Waves,” presented by Evangelos Nastas (SUNY Albany)
- “Wavebreaking in a contained parametrically forced stably stratified flow,” presented by Jason Yalim, Juan M. Lopez, Bruno D. Welfert (Arizona State University)