The program consists of opening day, tutorials, a series of workshops, and a culminating workshop at UCLA’s Lake Arrowhead Conference Center. Most participants, including several distinguished senior scientists, will be in residence at IPAM continuously for the entire period. Between the workshops there will be a program of activities, such as seminars and discussion groups, involving long-term and short-term participants as well as visitors.
- Geometry, Statistical Mechanics, and Integrability Opening Day : March 11, 2024
- Geometry, Statistical Mechanics, and Integrability Tutorials : March 12-15, 2024
- Workshop I: Statistical Mechanics and Discrete Geometry : March 25-29, 2024
- Workshop II: Integrability and Algebraic Combinatorics : April 15-19, 2024
- Workshop III: Statistical Mechanics Beyond 2D : May 6-10, 2024
- Workshop IV: Vertex Models: Algebraic and Probabilistic Aspects of Universality : May 20-24, 2024
- Geometry, Statistical Mechanics, and Integrability Culminating Workshop at Lake Arrowhead : June 9-14, 2024