The program consists of opening day, tutorials, a series of workshops, and a culminating workshop at UCLA’s Lake Arrowhead Conference Center. Most participants, including several distinguished senior scientists, will be in residence at IPAM continuously for the entire period. Between the workshops there will be a program of activities, such as seminars and discussion groups, involving long-term and short-term participants as well as visitors.
- Large Scale Communication Networks Tutorials : March 12-15, 2002
- Large-Scale Communication Networks: Topology, Routing, Traffic, and Control : March 18-22, 2002
- Large-Scale Engineering Networks: Robustness, Verifiability, and Convergence : April 15-19, 2002
- Advances in Networking: Protocol design for congestion control : April 23, 2002
- Massively Distributed Self-Organizing Networks : May 13-17, 2002
- Communication Networks Culminating Workshop at Lake Arrowhead Conference Center : June 9-14, 2002