The program consists of opening day, tutorials, a series of workshops, and a culminating workshop at UCLA’s Lake Arrowhead Conference Center. Most participants, including several distinguished senior scientists, will be in residence at IPAM continuously for the entire period. Between the workshops there will be a program of activities, such as seminars and discussion groups, involving long-term and short-term participants as well as visitors.
- Computational Issues in Oil Field Applications Opening Day : March 20, 2017
- Computational Issues in Oil Field Applications Tutorials : March 21-24, 2017
- Workshop I: Multiphysics, Multiscale, and Coupled Problems in Subsurface Physics : April 3-7, 2017
- Workshop II: Full Waveform Inversion and Velocity Analysis : May 1-5, 2017
- Workshop III: Data Assimilation, Uncertainty Reduction, and Optimization for Subsurface Flow : May 22-26, 2017
- Culminating Workshop at Lake Arrowhead Conference Center : June 4-9, 2017